Thread: Focus 2007

Focus 2007

Hi Guys,

I have a ford focus 07, just been taking the das apart to fit an aux for the headunit, the swtich panel at the bottom were the window heaters/esp, there is a blank there, when investigating i took the blank out and ther eare wires there with a connecot, any of you guys know what this is?

Thanks

Chances are they will be for the front heated windscreen switch.. you should have a couple of empty sockets there :-)

hi Thanks for that, I actually have a front heated windscreen already, when removing the panel there is also another spare connector, any ideas what they are for. I was thinking of getting the ST illuminated gearknob if those blank connections were giving slight output to light the gear knob, what do you think?

I have attached pics so you can see.

Thanks
    Ritesh
    Attached Images Attached Images

if there behind where you could fit a button they could be anything. heated seats, traction control switch. sitck a multi meter on the pins to see iff there's a voltage between them
    if its broke, fix it......if it ant broke, mod it!
    astra mk4 LS install home theatre/sever pc

one is behind the button the other is just taped up, yes I was thinking of using a multi meter to se what voltage is there, if its low and on when I turn the lights on I can use it for the ST illuminated gear knob.

Thread Information