PDA

View Full Version : f**king w**king Ebuyer!

dan__wright
28-12-2006, 00:20
thought i would take advantage of the sales and purchased a lappy from ebuyer, while i was at it i also got a 1Gig SD card for my new digicam and a USB soundcard to connect the laptop to my surround sound.

Ordered it last night and its due to be delivered tomorrow (i upgraded the shipping from the free delivery to next Business day).

the sound card is coming from one warehouse and the other two coming from the main warehouse, just checked my email, the sound card has been sent but then haven't sent the laptop or SD card!

had a quick look and on the SD car comments people are saying ebuyer have removed them from their orders after like a week saying they are not in stock even though they are in stock on the site, although this was over a year ago, now if they are delaying my laptop because they f**ked up and say they have the SD cards in stock when they dont and take a bloody week to do anything about it im going to f**king freak.

[/rant]

....and breath

ElKeeed
28-12-2006, 03:33
Dont use ebuyer!

If you choose to, then you deserve the service you get.

ccsnet
28-12-2006, 11:19
The BBC reported this week that many companies have done this and that your not alone.

Terran

dan__wright
28-12-2006, 11:29
never had a problem with then before and found them to be very good normally.

anyway, good news, the laptop turned up, rang them and got them to check they had them and they actually had the SD cards and they were having a delivery today, meaning i should have the rest of the order tomorrow. :)

roadhogged
28-12-2006, 12:45
Only used them once and they didn't have the stock to fufil the order. Fortunately I used a credit card - they gave me my money back and then went after Ebuyer for the refund. Still took them about 5 months.... If it's that tough for a credit card company what chance has an individual consumer got?

Enforcer
28-12-2006, 15:07
Bought once, goods arrived OK. In fact I'm looking at it right now :)

ccsnet
28-12-2006, 15:30
Bought once, goods arrived OK. In fact I'm looking at it right now :)Didnt know Ebuyer did Zimer Frames :eusa_eh:

Terran

Enforcer
29-12-2006, 14:42
Didnt know Ebuyer did Zimer Frames :eusa_eh:

Terran

They don't, but I believe they do spell checkers :p

ElKeeed
29-12-2006, 20:09
I know someone who has had 5 monitor replacements all with a similar fault and they still wont give a refund or change to a different model. I guess they know its a lemon and are desperate to get rid of their stock.

flez1966
31-12-2006, 11:45
Ebuyer, oh no sir they wont be our self igniting UPS's on sale at a carboot no no no we recalled all ours and cant tell you what we did with them, but there not ours oh no....

Cough, ebuyer, bullsh!tters of the first degree, as the photo's proved.

Last year I ordered some gfx card, cant remember what but a good un, not the kind I usually buy I go for 2d not 3d performance, but it was really really cheap, like 30 quid instead of about 160, B graded, so I ordered, paid etc, then a few days later they removed it from my order and said it was out of stock, but oh look, they have some new stock of the same card B graded at something like 130 quid..........

Twats.

Rubbing twats IMO