PDA

View Full Version : Newbie saying hi...

Macflurry
03-01-2006, 23:48
Hi everyone and happy new year!!

Enforcer found me starting to post on MP3CAR and recommended this place as being a lot closer to home. Cheers mate!!:lol:

Don't currently have a car PC as I've just been scouring the web doing some research for my project before diving in.

Just secured some more funds to upgrade and repair my car and a car PC is top of the list of things to do. So you'llprobably have me lurking around with a few trivial questions, if I can't find the answers through search, until I find my feet on here.

Cheers guys,
Look forward to picking your brains;)

davemark
04-01-2006, 00:48
Welcome and enjoy your time here :)

Dave

2Fast
04-01-2006, 10:45
Welcome aboard MacFluffy :D

Scouse Monkey
04-01-2006, 10:47
mmmm McFlurry - make mine a cream egg one

Enforcer
04-01-2006, 11:26
Enforcer found me starting to post on MP3CAR and recommended this place as being a lot closer to home. Cheers mate!!:lol:

welcome. but don't abandon MP3Car, the two forums tend to compliment each other. (sort of)

Scouse Monkey
04-01-2006, 11:48
welcome. but don't abandon MP3Car, the two forums tend to compliment each other. (sort of)

well the recent additonal members to my thread is making me closer and closer to logging out once and for all over there!

Enforcer
04-01-2006, 11:54
well the recent additonal members to my thread is making me closer and closer to logging out once and for all over there!

You mean those loveable trolls?

Well they might follow you over here, but at least we could rely on Cloudy to ban their sorry ass IP's.

I hope.

Macflurry
04-01-2006, 13:29
Sounds like a big love/hatething on the go!!

Their community seemed massive so I can see how it is a very useful resource but it did seem quite bitchy on the threads that I saw. Suppose it's hard to police that many people.

Everyone seems a lot more chilled out on here which makes it a lot more appealing to post on.

Percy
04-01-2006, 13:46
Thanks Macflurry - and welcome!

Scouse Monkey
04-01-2006, 14:10
well they now sell their own carPc with teir own closed front end. So pretty soon it wont be a DIY forum.

ccsnet
04-01-2006, 15:29
Welcome

I have to say I very rarley post on mp3commercial now and quite hnostly I didn't agree with the way their mods handled it... btbh I couldnt care less - I know where the quality is and once the software and dev area gets the commercial treatment they will be looking for homes too.

There are a few changes on the way for DC so just keep your eyes peeled...

Terran

Spaghetti
05-01-2006, 22:32
Still got some good stuff on there though - it's the international site, so all the clever people show their wares there instead. I wouldn't abandon it totally - just gotta avoid the crap/twats/flames and you'll be alright....

Percy
05-01-2006, 23:09
Welcome

There are a few changes on the way for DC so just keep your eyes peeled...

Terran

And what the hell is that supposed to mean!!??