PDA

View Full Version : CF2 Now Out

ccsnet
11-08-2008, 10:48
Full setup with new EU maps is $299 ( or about 155 ).....

https://www.fluxmedia.net/store.aspx

Terran

dgkholla
11-08-2008, 12:27
Downloaded trial version and after clicking "try it" says "no valid licencse found". Then the program just closes.

ccsnet
11-08-2008, 13:04
Downloaded trial version and after clicking "try it" says "no valid licencse found". Then the program just closes.I think others have had that.... have a look there will be a fix.

Terran

ivan
18-08-2008, 18:20
Notice how the EU version is more expensive than every other Nav one?

Pity the poor people in Singapore and Malaysia though - they have to pay twice if they commute between the two!

I'm running Standard and I thought that was expensive. :(

ccsnet
19-08-2008, 09:44
I thought it was about right for standard...... problem is that Destinator are setting the price of the maps.... I wouldnt mind but the latest maps are '07 although they issue UK out every Q2..... eg I'd expect Q2 08. I've took the issue up with David although there is little he can do.

Terran

ivan
19-08-2008, 10:33
I thought it was about right for standard...... problem is that Destinator are setting the price of the maps.... I wouldnt mind but the latest maps are '07 although they issue UK out every Q2..... eg I'd expect Q2 08. I've took the issue up with David although there is little he can do.

TerranOver 60 for a front-end with no phone or satnav?
Don't forget, with v1.x there were 3 versions; Standard, Phone and Phone + Nav. Admittedly they've now dropped the first one but that's what I paid for when it first came out and am still using as I don't have a compatible bluetooth phone.

ccsnet
19-08-2008, 11:11
Over 60 for a front-end with no phone or satnav?
Don't forget, with v1.x there were 3 versions; Standard, Phone and Phone + Nav. Admittedly they've now dropped the first one but that's what I paid for when it first came out and am still using as I don't have a compatible bluetooth phone.Its just sat nav that does not get included..... how ever maps will work with it.

Terran

_Dejan_
19-08-2008, 11:42
Over 60 for a front-end with no phone or satnav?
Don't forget, with v1.x there were 3 versions; Standard, Phone and Phone + Nav. Admittedly they've now dropped the first one but that's what I paid for when it first came out and am still using as I don't have a compatible bluetooth phone.

Standard version have included Phone and Navigation engine but doesn't have Maps... If you are pay for 1.2 Standard or Phone then now you can upgrade license for Standard. Now in 2.0 phone support all phones which have Handsfree profile... What phone do you have?

ivan
19-08-2008, 14:54
Its just sat nav that does not get included..... how ever maps will work with it.

TerranAgreed. And the fact that I already had maps is the only reason I'm sticking with it, even though I could have used RR for free.

I most certainly will NOT be paying for any versions past v2 in the future though.

ivan
19-08-2008, 14:56
Standard version have included Phone and Navigation engine but doesn't have Maps... If you are pay for 1.2 Standard or Phone then now you can upgrade license for Standard. Now in 2.0 phone support all phones which have Handsfree profile... What phone do you have?I appreciate that, but feel that the Nav version is waay overpriced.
See my post above.

I have a Samsung SGH Z500.
Fortunately I do not use it enough for the phone element to matter to me.

ccsnet
19-08-2008, 15:47
Like I said over there.... my main reason for this proggy and to give up the money was purley the sound quality blew me away ( /looks for e to make a comment )..... defintly a diffrence because I went from.... 'I'll try this for 30 days and make sure its OK from DL' to 'wheres my PP account' in a matter of hours.

Terran

ElKeeed
19-08-2008, 15:57
The maps are overpriced, but if you get them legitimately then you are going to pay that price no matter what program you use. If you get them illegitimately then they are just as cheap when you use them in centrafuse!